Sunday, October 29, 2006

This is a link!!!!

I will need a date for this event brought to you by Spacing magazine (a seasonal must-read for anyone who loves this city of ours) and Eye Weekly:

"The Political Party, an event that brings together Toronto's leading mayoral candidates. Mayor David Miller and challenger Jane Pitfield will outline their visions for Toronto's public spaces and face pointed questions from our panel of John Lorinc (urban affairs journalist for Toronto Life, Globe and Mail, Spacing Votes), Ed Keenan (Eye Weekly City editor), and Dale Duncan (Spacing managing editor).

Following the mayoral event will be an old-fashioned rock n' roll show with special musical guests (we're keeping that underwraps to be suspense!). Stick around to mingle with the candidates, dance to the tunes of our DJ, and chat about the upcoming election."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go, but evening classes once again rears it's ugly head.

Let me know how it goes.

Sj said...

did you go to this or what is the date on this thing?

kristin said...

well if you clicked the link... you'd see it is Next Monday. (sorry, I should have put that in.) any takers? also, my ward is having a candidates meeting next thirsday. i dunno if your'e in the same ward as me - 36? or are you in 35 with my dad. well you can still come if yall arent busy...