Saturday, December 02, 2006

...and all this is to whom?

My thoughts on Blogging

this one is atleast partially inspired by marieseda ---- as I mentioned over at her blog, I am in love with blogging. it's not always a perfect relationship, but it's cool cause I dictate it. It's my sanctuary. My voice. Me. Bruises, blemishes, flaws and all. Where's my heart? As always, right out there sitting on my sleeve for all to see. Full disclosure has always been my policy, because I don't really know who else reads it except my friends to whom I gave the link. If some random cat in manitoba reads it and digs it, that's cool. no harm. I have been told by some I am too honest. I've also been told by other's that there's nothing wrong with that. Well, for good or for ill, my policy stands. Full disclosure. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, dig me or ditch me...

this is kristin.

4 comments:

diogo said...

Talking about blogs, personnally I would have to discribe them as art.
Out of nothing on a screen you create a reflection of part of yourself.

Sj said...

je te comprende

and you do hope that someone looks at it and feels it.. sorta why I at first titled my blog "...and all this is to whom?"

Anonymous said...

I like my blog too as a form of writing to myself - of capturing a truly honest piece of me from that moment in time. I go back and sometimes can't believe that the writing came from me but I like it that way, I like the truth out in the open allowed to breathe and grow on their own while I do the same in a different direction.

Marieseda said...

I dig you.

I love my blog (we have a very deep and personal relationship). I think I would definitely miss it, should it ever leave me (especially if it was for some other blogger chick).