Tuesday, May 18, 2004

where are my shades?

because the future's lookin sooooo brite!
well, today. my first day online at home. can you stand the excitement?

3 weeks and counting.... Season 1 of Quantum Leap. I know I said that last time, but man. i'm really excited. I've been on for hours, though, and I still haven't gone over and read my favourite weblog, Wil Wheaton dot net. I'm letting the anticipation build up. ahhh. wil wheaton. i heart him.

so I don't really have anything too deep to say right now, i'm just kind of stuck at the top layer, floating along. it's okay. life is okay. i've got a really great long weekend to look forward too, the Distillery District Jazz Festival saturday afternoon and maybe to my dad's for a barbecue on sunday if he permits. dad's "doin up a mess of ribs and chicken..."
now i've really got to start getting serious about writing my script before I get distracted too far away from the story I have to tell. anybody know how to START a movie script? yowza.

next time: plunging the depths.

No comments: