Saturday, April 30, 2005

I went and did it...

I bought a cell phone. I got a pay as you go deal with "the big one" where I have 3 friends who work there, who are all so excited. But why did you go "pay/go"(company lingo)? Well because last time i had a cell phone, I used to get so mad about the fact that I had it and had to deal with it. there may be times I won't even want to use it. I'll totally leave it at home for months, and I'll be one of those people about whom people say "why do you even bother to have to a cell if you're just gonna leave it off all the time?"

I was so glad I didn't have a cell when there was this guy (I call him 'cell phone guy' when I tell the story) who drove me home from a party and wanted to date me, who spent almost the entire ride home (almost 30 minutes) making oh-so-very crucial phone calls while I sat and chilled to his gino-beats. And a few days later, he called me - from his cell - on Friday night at about 8:30 trying to ask me out. I let his call go to VM and saved it for weeks so I could play it for everyone and say "Can you believe the nerve? Isn't that against the rules? To try to ask me out for the same night?" I never went out with cell phone guy, but I did use the story to prove just how cool I was when I was trying to get Butler to take me home after our holiday party. Good times. Well, Butler is truly out of my life and he will never bring me home again, and I'm really okay with that, so I figured it was safe to get a cell phone.

My cell phone is totally sexy and cute, silver flip phone, and it fits inside my hand. I guess my values have changed. So I'm on my way out now, but you can reach me on my cell. A'ight?

6 comments:

LXA said...

cool!! I wanna get a new one... but I have to wait because of the contract thingy :P have fun with your phone! download a cool ringtone if you can :)

Sj said...

Um..dude..nothing mechanical is Sexy..except maybe ARNOLD...

Anonymous said...

Heh! I *only* have a cell phone, convenient and no more expensive than a landline just more practical seeing as I'm rarely home anyway, although it takes the fun out of rushing home to check messages... :)

Butler is truly out of my life

Explain?!?! You never run into him anymore, even at the old store? What's up?

kristin said...

well, physically butler is not out of my life. I guess that's not true. but i'm 'over' him. when i see him, I still love to hear from him, talk to him about every movie & book I can think of, know what's goin on in his life. but now, I'm not in his life and he's not in mine and it's okay. I guess I said that wrong. and I can't even edit it or else these 2 comments would make no sense! :p

Sj said...

Hello!? Kristin! It's MOI in Sud Afrique! I can't blog for some reason so I leave this message of Hello!!

kristin said...

Hi Steve! I miss you! I love you! Suzy - I miss you! I love you! Glad you're havin an awesome time and I wish I was there with you! & in response to your other comment, "nothing mechanical is sexy, except maybe Arnold" --- you haven't seen my phone! it's hot! good kisser too! Arnold's not really my type, but to each their own. I guess. Come home safe. next time I'm comin with you.