Tuesday, November 21, 2006

world premiere screening of Confusions of an Unmarried Couple


Substance Productions, aka the Butler Brothers are screening their 3rd film, Confusions of an unmarried couple, for the first time ever.

Sunday, November 26th, 6:30PM
INNIS TOWN HALL THEATRE
2 Sussex Ave., Toronto, ON.
Admission: FREE

to view the trailer for this film, go to the substance productions myspace site (or click here) to see a trailer for confusions of an unmarried couple

to read a review for confusions of an unmarried couple click here!

I'll see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go?

Where's your review?

kristin said...

I actually had to miss it, much too my disappointment. did you check out the trailer? I will pick up the dvd as soon as it's out.

the butler's weren't too upset wth me altho they did sell my limited edition dvd.